Waxing – Face – Body & Bikini Wax
52A Main Street Swords Co Dublin
Phone: 01 890 2441 Text: 087 715 2933
|Eyebrow wax & Shape||€12|
|Snail Trail Wax (tummy line)||€12|
|Lip & Chin Wax||€22|
|Lip, Chin & Eyebrow Wax & shape||€30|
|Chin & Jawline Wax||€25|
|Lip, Chin & Jawline||€36|
|Sides of Face||€15|
|Lip, Chin, Jawline & sides of Face Wax||€50|
|Full face wax Lip, Chin, Jawline, Sides of Face & Eyebrow Wax & Shape||€60|
Arms & Legs
|Half Arm Wax||€20|
|Full Arm Wax||€25|
|Half Leg Wax||€25|
|Upper ½ Leg Wax||€30|
|¾ Leg Wax||€35|
|Full Leg Wax||€45|
Bikini Line Waxing
|Lemon Fuzz (Basic Bikini Wax)||€25|
|Lemon Pie (Californian Wax)||€35|
|Lemon Crumble (Brazilian Wax)||€49|
|Lemon Tart (Hollywood wax)||€59|
BENEFITS & DRAWBACKS
Most forms of hair removal have a positive and negative set of values, and waxing offers a fast and effective form of hair removal. A wax lasts from 2 to 8 weeks although it is dependant on the individuals rate of hair growth and the area being treated. With shaving and depilatory creams, the hair is back within days due to only being removed to the skin’s surface. Depilatory creams are not the kindest chemical to be putting onto our skin either, with many clients experiencing irritation and rashes from their use.
Often pain is cited as one of the major drawbacks with waxing even with the advancements in wax, technique and using hard or hot wax over strip wax it still often painful in treatment for many clients, in the more sensitive areas. Another drawback of waxing is often the ongoing cost. Being the most expensive of all hair removal methods over the long terms, many clients make the swap to laser hair removal.
Zest waxing is the most gentle waxing technique you will find, offering waxing short courses through Zest Academy come and discover the perfectly smooth bikini line, with a little Zest, we can wax it, shape it, with a laser too. Some clients ask about medical grade IPL as well as Alexandrite and ND YAG lasers and we can accommodate all requests. Regardless if you are visiting Zest for a bikini wax or our incredible any BikinI Line Lasered Design for only 49, you know it will be the best bikini line design, you ever did have.
Similar to laser & IPL hair removal waxing too has contradictions either rendering people unable to wax or more often planning for the better time to wax.
- People suffering from Varicose Veins should consider Laser or IPL hair removal.
- Many older clients and some with heart conditions can be on blood thinning medications, this renders the client unsuitable for waxing in many cases.
- Medication for Lupus & Autoimmune conditions also should not select waxing as their hair removal method
- People suffering from skin conditions such as Psoriasis, eczema, or other chronic skin concerns should seek treatment with Zest and renders the client unsuitable for waxing although again laser and IPL is a treatment for the conditions as well as hair removal.
- Rosacea and sensitive skin concerns should seek treatment with Zest and discuss other options for semi-permanent hair removal
- Skin peeling agents including Tretinoin, Tazarotene, Adapalene, Azelex this also extends to chemical facial peeling agents glycolic, alpha hydroxy and salicylic acid.
- Recent skin rejuvenation treatment with laser or IPL based light therapies.
- If using Hydroquinone, this also renders the candidate not suitable for waxing.